Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The geometry of pretty

Long time no post here, but hey, summer is a busy season for RL! I'm sort of back though (yeah, going away next week again :D) with a cute little look made mainly with items available at the Vintage Fair.
However, I added new Exile hair to the look (I missed my Exile fix while the creator was on vacation, so yay for new hair!) and a skin that I am in love with and is free, which means double love :)

Again, this is a look that I love. With so little time to blog lately, I have no other choice but to pick my favoritest items of my favoritest items :D. This little Geometry dress for Vintage Fair is beyond lovely! It comes in so many colors that it was hard to only choose one, so I finally went for green. I added the vintage shoes by Bliensen + Mai Tai and a jewelry set by Ben's Beauty, all of them available at Vintage Fair. The Di's Opera poses are also new releases for the event.


Styling:
Skin: Soha (Teinte SantaFe) HB by Inaya (group gift)
Eyes: -Vaele Coll://Guarana by The Plastik for Vintage Fair
Hair:  About Last Night:Sable by Exile
Dress: Promenade > Mint by Geometry for Vintage Fair
Shoes:  Lindy Hop - Green by  Bliensen + Mai Tai for Vintage Fair
Jewelry: Pure (lightgreen) by BenS Beauty for Vintage Fair
Clutch: Shalom Clutch [Onyx] by  Fleshtone
Poses: Di's Opera for Vintage Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment