Thursday, May 31, 2012

Kiss me, I'm pretty!

Exile has new gorgeous hairs out, ColdLogic released new rompers to die for and the Accessories Hunt is about to start. What more could a fashionista ask for?


The new release by ColdLogic made me jump for joy. Six new rompers, going from sporty to classy, with great mesh and amazing textures as always. And, what's even better for me, they fit my shape almost perfectly. In fact, that's what I love the most at this brand. I chose for this post a romper that's casual, but still girly and can be worn with high heels (I must confess that if there's one think in my inventory that's missing, that would be sports shoes. That's also true for my RL closet :D)

Also, I chose a new hairstyle by Exile called Kiss Me (and yes, I would kiss it if I could, because I love every pixel of it). I think it compliments my new Pink Fuel skin, called Alena, available at the Skin Addiction skin showcase. I can't look away when I see a pretty skin with red lips and Pink Fuel is becoming one of my favorite brands.

Also, you gotta be prepared to go hunting. One of the hunts starting on June 1st is the Accessories Hunt and any fashionista knows how important accessories are for great styling. So check the Duh bag, the Sleeping Koala bangles and the N@N@ jewelry set, they will all be prizes in the Accessories Hunt. Also, I will have to make a special mention for N@N@, I just discovered this brand and I think their jewelry is pretty fab! (Check here their Wash Retro Sale items too!)


Styling:
Skin: [PF] Alena <Chai> - Classic (dkbrow/freck) at the Skin Addiction Showcase
Hair: ::Exile:: Kiss Me:Autumn
Romper: coldLogic romper - reese.avocado
Shoes: (epoque) Revolution Pumps - Floral
Necklace&Earrings: *N@N@* The accessoires hunt SET (starting June 1st)
Bangles: [Sleeping Koala] - Skinny Bangles [Spring] (Accessories Hunt prize, starting June 1st)
Bag: ::Duh!:: Big Satchel - Green (Accessories Hunt prize, starting June 1st)
Poses: Frooti

No comments:

Post a Comment